Monday, August 16, 2010

Size 12

I'm just too excited to wait until the end of the month. I have to post! I have lost another 6 pounds since my last post. My 12's fit very nicely, and are starting to get baggy! I can't believe it! I tried on my wedding dress yesterday...it fit. My shoulders are wide because of my lifting the last few years, so it was pretty tight there, but it went easily over my waist and hips. I was so excited, words just can't express, lol. My goal is a 10 and I'm about 10-12 pounds from my goal weight. The most interesting thing is I am 10 pounds heavier now than when I got married, but I was a size 10/12 then. It's interesting what muscle does to change your body shape. It convinces me all the more that weight and size mean nothing if you aren't toned and fit. I'm excited to see what happens over the next few weeks. I hope to hit my goals within the month! I'll keep you posted!

2 comments:

Samurai Mom said...

I think our rib cages spread with age/babies. My sisters and I all tried on our wedding dresses and it was the ribcage where we couldn't fit in.

Amy said...

Your Amazing! I needed your inspiration right now so thanks for your post. I lost about 25 pounds a few months ago and then I have let my eating slide and I have gained 7 pounds back and now have that much more to loose to get to my goal. I am so discouraged that I am letting myself yo yo back AGAIN!
Are you going to run the Temple to Temple Steeplechase? Let me know if you are...it would be so fun to see you. Keep up the great work.