Sunday, April 8, 2012

Quick Skillet Bread












I'm not sure where I found this recipe. If you ever see the source, let me know. It is so incredibly simple and so tasty! I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.





Quick Skillet Bread



Nonstick spray
½ c. garbanzo bean flour
1 pinch salt
2/3 c. water, room temp.

Preheat nonstick sauté pan. Whisk the flour, salt and water together, batter will be thin. When a drop of water dances on the pan, add nonstick spray. Pour batter (a few tablespoons worth). Tilt pan to distribute batter evenly. Cook over medium to medium high heat for about 2 minutes. Flip and cook other side.

If you want them thin, they will have some small bubbles (sort of like little holes in the crepe, this is great for spreading guacamole and filling with veggies.)

Making them thicker, just add more batter and cook a little longer to wrap beans or anything runny.



Enjoy!

No comments: